Sorry, we cannot find the webpage that you have requested.
Ulaşmaya çalıştığınız sayfa sunucularımızda bulunmamaktadır…
About Manisa Turkish - Site Content
- The Turkish Language and its Grammar with explanations for English Speakers.
- Sounds of Turkish, Street Turkish and advice for visiting Turkey.
- How to Learn Turkish.
- The Turkish Language explained for English speakers.
- Containing sound files for pronunciation examples.
- This website does not pretend to be a Course in Turkish, but rather it explains and answers some of the difficulties that the learner of Turkish may encounter along their learning curve.
"The Turkish Language Explained for English Speakers" - About our eBook
The contents of the 43 chapters range over:
Turkish Basic Grammar: Alphabet, Vowel Harmony, Agglutination, Consonant Mutation, Lack of Gender.
Intermediate: Nouns and Pronouns, Adjectives, Verbs and Tenses, Possessive Relationship and Possession.
Advanced: Verb Moods, Participles, Clauses, Spatials and Spatial Relationships, Word Formation in Turkish.
Conversational Items: Time, Seasons, Numbers, Colours, Saying "Thank you", About "buyurun", Expressing Need, Daily Interjections, Modes of Address, Turkish Sign Language, How to say "too much, too many", Daily Talk, Common Door Signs.
Glossaries: List of Daily Locutions, Daily Word List, Irregular Tense List, Turkish Single Syllable Verb List, Intensified Adjectives List.
It covers the basics of Turkish and further expands knowledge and understanding of Turkish by using many examples with explanations. It does not contain any practice exercises or sound files as many of these type of basic Turkish grammar lessons can be found in other text books or on the world wide web. It is a book that will be used over the whole of the learning process from basic beginner through to intermediate and advanced stages of learning.